Senior Social Media Manager at NextRoll
AdRoll is seeking a Senior Social Media Manager to join our growing Brand & Buzz team. You will act as a brand advocate for the AdRoll business (a division of NextRoll) and as a champion for our customers (direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands) by creating impactful social content and driving engagement across existing and new social channels. In this role, you will spreadhead AdRoll’s social strategy, start conversations for AdRoll and draw the right people’s attention to them, growing AdRoll’s social audience and overall brand awareness.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional who is excited about our business and our customers, someone who can take a proactive and creative stance in promoting our content, and can engage in relevant and interesting ways with our audience. This person will sit on AdRoll’s Marketing team and will report to, and work closely with, the Director of Communications & Content.
This role is open in our San Francisco office or as a full-time remote role.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Serve as the central hub for social-related questions and issues, becoming the go-to for all ideas, activations, and metrics around social content and engagement.
- Be the eyes and ears of the industry for the marketing team, sourcing community stories, industry news, and relevant trends that we can tie to and engage in conversations around.
- Act as the brand guardian for all social media content across our channels, ensuring we establish a strong and consistent tone of voice.
- Collaborate with external agencies and partners to ensure AdRoll continues to deliver outstanding content.
- Analyze key performance metrics regularly, making vital recommendations for improvement that drive business goals.
- At least 7 years of experience in social media content strategy and execution.
- Deep intellectual curiosity to understand how things work, what makes people tick, the underlying meaning of communications, and the ability to use those observations to cultivate conversations
- Natural storyteller and effective communicator that can mine/listen for stories, build relationships, and turn interesting insights into exciting and informative content.
- A love for digital and viral content, and a passion for creating content that inspires, educates, and entertains.
- Expert knowledge of social media networks, and how best to leverage them. Proven results in generating and growing these channels.
- Proficient in creating owned visual assets and able to give clear guidance and direction to creative teams, agencies, etc. when more work or resources are needed.
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll is an e-commerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120,000 brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every e-commerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.