Sr. Content & Brand Marketing Manager at NextRoll
RollWorks is the leading account-based platform for B2B marketing and sales teams. We’re looking for a Sr. Content & Brand Marketing Manager to join our fast-moving, high-performing marketing team.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing, the ideal candidate has experience writing content and creating assets for marketing campaigns at a high-growth SaaS company. We’re looking for someone who will think beyond the blog post. You’ll create content of all kinds, from educational pieces like reports, infographics, and videos to promotional copy for email, ads, web, and social.
You’re a strong writer and a creative thinker. You thrive in a fast-moving startup environment and love working on campaigns that drive demand and create a positive brand experience. You’re a self-starter who loves picking up new skills and flexing to meet the growing needs of the business.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
- Write copy that converts. You’ll craft ads, emails, and social copy that compels our audience to engage with content, redeem offers, register for virtual events, or request demos.
- Create assets that drive demand. From writing ebooks to hosting webinars, you’ll generate long-form content and high-value assets to nurture leads for sales.
- Up our game on video. You’ll help us think through our video strategy, write scripts, and produce video content that tells our story.
- Bring our customers’ voices to life. You’ll work closely with customer marketing to help tell our customers’ stories through content and campaigns that break the mold.
- Optimize our efforts. You’ll use performance data and feedback from demand gen and sales to optimize our campaigns in-market and to come up with new ideas to test.
- Help refine our voice & tone. You’ll be joining at an opportune time to help evolve our brand voice. You’ll participate in developing and rolling out a new style guide.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising, sales, business development, or other related functions, preferably in B2B SaaS (if at an agency, some exposure to B2B SaaS clients).
- Exceptional writing skills. You write clearly, concisely, and with your audience’s goals in mind. You’re known for high-quality copy & content that performs.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Experience at a growth-stage startup is a big plus.
- Some knowledge of the mar-tech ecosystem (main categories & major vendors)
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude.
- Basic design or video editing skills (familiarity with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite) a plus.
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.