Vice President, Loyalty at TripActions
About The Program
The TripActions Loyalty program will be the first ever loyalty and membership program for TripActions and a cornerstone to the TripActions travel ecosystem. It will be responsible to build a foundation for rewards and recognition programs for our travelers.
You will lead the guest loyalty program for TripActions. In this role, you are responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of the program. You will need to develop the value proposition for the program, identify and prioritize the target segments, build a sustainable, accretive business model, cultivate partnerships that accelerate the flywheel, lead product development through the buildout of the program, and define our go to market plan. Most importantly, you will shape our community by designing the incentives and mechanisms by which we reward our guests for behaviors that support our community and achieve our mission.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for TripActions’ loyalty and membership program.
- Work with Business Unit leaders to understand the unique needs of each business unit to inform the product strategy.
- Lead a cross-functional team across product management, design, research, engineering, finance, partnerships, operations, and external vendors to execute the program.
- Launch a series of pilots in order to validate the value proposition and strategy.
- Partner with Finance to develop a sustainable business model for the program.
- Define the go-to-market plan and partner with cross-functional teams like Marketing, Partnerships, PR etc. to execute.
- Manage program buildout and performance.
- Work cross-business to align the loyalty strategy to TripActions’ overall business strategy.
What We’re Looking For:
- 15+ years working as a Product or Marketing Leader
- 5+ years managing cross-functional teams in a fast-moving, start-up environment
- World class product vision, strategy, planning, development, and execution
- Deep knowledge of new product development with proven success of launching a minimum lovable product
- Experience in developing and managing a Loyalty program at scale
- Experience driving the roadmap for products that are both built and bought/integrated
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership and ability to lead and influence teams
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Experience with consumer internet products or marketplaces
- Passionate about design, aptitude for search, obsession with delightful user experience, and ability to bridge the online and offline world
- Ability to thrive within an organization that moves quickly and with a degree of ambiguity