Customer Success - Head of Education & Enablement at Tray.io
The Tray Platform empowers anyone to do more, faster by harnessing automation with the leading, low-code general automation platform.
With Tray.io, citizen automators throughout organizations can easily automate complex processes through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.Your Mission
We are looking for a leader for Tray’s Education and Enablement team. The team is responsible for building industry and product knowledge and skill for all Tray stakeholders, including prospects, clients, and employees. Working under the Vice President of Customer Success, the Director will be responsible for building and managing a growing team of learning experience designers, field enablement managers, and technical writers, and providing strategic direction toward goal setting and measurement.What You Will Do
- Leads the direction of Tray’s Education and Enablement team by aligning team goals with the company vision
- Creates, executes and commercializes learning curricula for prospects, clients and employees with demonstrable results of customer retention and expansion
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and development for team members
- 8+ years of professional experience in education, training, or L&D; SaaS experience preferred.
- 5+ years’ of experience managing a team of learning professionals
- Experience in adult education principles, learning technology, and program management skills together in the design, development and maintenance of education and enablement programs
Our team is humble but fiercely ambitious people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another. The heart of Tray.io is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions, and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.