Global Campaign Manager at Planet
Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth.
A Global Campaign Manager will collaborate with functional teams to plan, design and implement marketing campaigns and activities for all geos (AMER, EMEA & APJ). The primary duty of this role is to ensure marketing campaigns achieve their objectives by monitoring them, creating schedules, tracking performance, and providing resources required to meet sales targets.
This person is an excellent communicator, leader and has the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously. Someone who develops campaigns down to tactical execution with the foresight to grow the pipeline of sales qualified leads and opportunities. An awesome program manager with project management skills to roll out multiple targeted campaigns across various channels including webinars, social media, digital media, email, and more. A person who can partner with many cross functional stakeholders to maximize the impact of demand generation programs.
- Create and manage integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Execute, monitor and measure marketing campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Stay informed with current marketing trends and technologies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in communication, digital marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of related job experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and project management experience
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B campaigns
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Marketo a must
- Bonus: working knowledge of Google Analytics/Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and other similar web-based tools
Benefits While Working at Planet:
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Wellness program and onsite massages in specific offices
- Flexible Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Offsites and Happy Hours
- Volunteering Benefits
Some Press About Us:
Our CEO, Will Marshall featured on TED and featured in a Planet Blog
“Planet: Bringing Space Back Down to Earth”
Tiny, privately owned satellites are changing how we view the Earth features in NBC News
“Planet And Rocket Lab Create Mission Patch To Honor Women In Aerospace” —Planet Blog
Why we care so much about Belonging.
We’re dedicated to helping the whole Planet, and to do that we must strive to represent all of it within each of our offices and on all of our teams. That’s why Planet is guided by an ultimate north star of Belonging, dreaming big as we approach our ongoing work with diversity, equity and inclusion. If this job intrigues you, but you’re thinking you might not have all the qualifications, please... do apply! At Planet, we are looking for well-rounded people from around the world who can contribute to more ways than just what is listed in this job description. We don’t just fill positions, we aspire to fulfill people’s careers, most excited about folks who are motivated by our underlying humanitarian efforts. We are a few orbits around the sun before we get to where we want to be, so we hope you’re excited to come along for the ride.
Compensation (For Colorado Applicants Only):
The base pay range targeted for this position in Colorado is: $81,000 - $109,800. This role is eligible for equity.
The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, including experience, location, and other business considerations.
Planet is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not able to work from a state where Planet is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.#LI-REMOTE#LI-DD1