Procurement Operations Specialist at Unity
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as we develop the procurement operations process! As a Procurement Operations Specialist you will lead and assist in day to day operations of the Procure-to-Pay Process. You will help build and facilitate a world class Procurement experience as well as train key business partners on the process. You will collaborate with Accounting, Finance, and all cross-functional business partners to ensure accurate procurement steps are taken.
Reporting to the Procurement Operations Lead, your goal is to deliver a positive procurement experience for all Unity employees.
Are you intellectually curious, analytical, and driven? Then come be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Reviewing order requests, reviewing requisitions ensuring coding is correct and valid justification is provided, issuing purchase orders, facilitating approval process, and ensuring receipts are created in a timely manner to allow for invoice payment
- Act as liaison between Unity and vendors in matters related to the Procure-to-Pay process and work closely with Accounts Payable to ensure proper and timely processing of Purchase Order and Non-Purchase Order Invoices
- Assist in managing all key business users’ usage of the procurement system and resolve issues where necessary
- Educate and train internal customers about the procurement process, technology and compliance requirement
- Aid in procurement side of acquisitions and integrations
What we're looking for
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and timelines
- Previous experience as a buyer or other purchasing specialist (IT, Infrastructure, Facilities, HR, Marketing, Ad Sales)
- Familiarity with P2P tools and basic accounting principles
You might also have
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end Procurement transactions in a large, global technology company
- Experience with procurement approval workflows, purchasing policy compliance and contract review processes
- Bachelor’s Degree with an analytical focus (in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, etc.) and/or Procurement, Supply Chain, Project Management and/or relevant industry certification(s)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.