Social Care & Community Senior Associate at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm’s Social Care & Community team sits within our Customer Advocacy & Retention team. We aim to improve the experiences of our customers by providing assisted support through social channels, educating our customers on how to use self help resources, and build a community of consumers to champion their experiences with Affirm.
As a Social Care & Community Senior Associate, you will actively monitor various social platforms to flag customer inquiries, complaints and compliments and direct our customers to resources to help them. You will investigate and research complex issues raised by our customers and work with internal partners to ensure we provide a high quality resolution.
What you'll need to succeed
Customer centric with a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience with exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills, ability to apply sound judgment and strong customer facing writing skills.
What you'll do
- Craft swift responses via social media channels, proactively engage with followers to grow social voice, and help facilitate customer issues in a timely and personalized manner
- Become a subject matter expert on current and emerging products, consumer finance policies, and servicing processes
- Partner with other teams such as Customer Resolution, Communications, Compliance, marketing, social media, public relations, government relations, business development, operations, and technology teams
- Identify and communicate trends across social platforms to identify pain points or product enhancement opportunities
- Drive continuous initiatives to improve internal social care activities (including monitoring, flagging, resolving customer inquiries) as well as our customer’s ability to engage with us to receive help and support
- Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary, which can include a mix of weekends, mornings, evenings, and/or holidays, if needed
What we look for
- 2+ years of experience in social media management or communications
- Exceptional communication and writing skills with attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- Experience communicating across public, social platforms with demonstrated ability to keep customer and company information secure
- Strong customer empathy and service level focus
- Proactive problem solver constantly seeking improvement opportunities in work
- Experience with issue or complaint management & compliance operations is a plus!
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.