Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We’re looking for a world-class operator to help us mature our business operations as we prepare for a new and exciting phase of growth. Reporting into our Head of Strategic Operations, you will design new business systems and processes to drive operational scale, lead high-impact, cross-functional projects, and help identify and implement new opportunities to grow Blend’s business.
To be considered, your application should include a 1-2 paragraph summary of the most challenging team project you’ve completed, including details on your specific role and contribution.
How You'll Contribute:
- Help to develop and mature our current business analytics and business intelligence capabilities
- Provide analytic support and insights to inform and help drive executive-level decision-making
- Vet and incubate new business opportunities
- Partner with other teams to execute on important strategic initiatives and drive operational scale
- Produce regular reporting on company performance and business health
- Prepare board meeting materials in coordination with our Finance team and other key stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- An expert at scaling companies, ideally in the tech sector
- Excited and motivated by solving hard problems
- A self-starter who can lead complex, multi-stakeholder projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision
- A strong communicator who can explain industry-specific concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences using language that is simple and easy to understand.
- Adept at prioritizing when all issues are “urgent,” and assessing what activities have the highest impact on the business
- Comfortable with making fast decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- Able to persuade others without formal authority
- Intellectually curious and committed to self-improvement
- Low ego
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description