Training Coordinator at Unity Technologies
We’re looking for a Training Coordinator to join our Training Services team at Unity. In this role you will be key in overseeing the scheduling and delivery of Unity’s customer training events. We want you to use your background in training admin and customer liaison, to work autonomously and coordinate the delivery of our global training program; which incorporates a variety of engagement formats.
- Work with Sales teams, Customers, and Unity Certified Instructors to schedule training events.
- Work with Training Management to conduct and administrative reporting for KPI measurement.
- Work alongside Instructional Designers to ensure that participants have access to training materials and resources.
- Communication with customers across time zones and global regions to ensure successful delivery of programs.
- Extensive experience coordinating training or education events or programs, ideally within a global organisation.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously.
- Experience in overseeing and managing training survey data.
- Experience with the Unity product
- Experience in games, interactive entertainment, creative application development
- Experience in administering an LMS
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.