Partner Sales Manager - (Remote - Upper Midwest)
Dynatrace exists to make the world's software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We're an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU-your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We're fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
As a Partner Sales Manager you will be responsible to recruit, develop and manage partner business in a defined geographic region (Upper Midwest Region) focused on generating incremental, distributed software license and service-related revenue. Within the defined sales region, efforts are focused solely on Dynatrace's Software Intelligence platform for the Enterprise Cloud.
Responsibilities also include generating interest in the Dynatrace platform by leveraging the partner ecosystem. For regional, national, hyperscaler and Global GSI partners, the objective is to develop strategic relationships through the creation of joint business initiatives and offerings that leverage Dynatrace as a fundamental component of the partner's business.
Partner Managers will jointly develop sales strategies with their partners and implement those initiatives by working with local sales teams. Partner Managers will be required to travel selectively to meet with partners and sales teams to gain commitment to launch an initiative and ensure successful execution of the established programs.
Your role within the team
- Understand the Partners' business and align Dynatrace solutions to develop compelling 'go to market' propositions
- Qualify new Partners and demonstrate ability to effectively communicate the value of the Dynatrace solutions to both C-level' business leaders and 'technical' staff members
- Develop Partners to become self-sufficient in the marketing of the jointly developed solutions
- Develop and build similar sales strategies across all Dynatrace solutions with assigned partners in region
- Communicate in region partner activities to other Dynatrace Partner managers so they can leverage that on the jointly developed partner initiatives in their regions
- Manage, Track and Report highest priority action items, results, business plan development, marketing-related successes and accurate partner forecasts, sales
- Be able to manage your time and travel expenses in accordance of the requirements of the company
- HS diploma or GED AND a minimum of 5 years of experience in closing enterprise software sales.
- An extensive track record in software sales, systems integration delivery / business development, channel management
- Proven experience of working with various partners in the region
- A proven track record of overachievement against targets
- A track record of recruiting Partners and generating new business revenues
- Solution development experience in a software/services environment
- Managed Services, Digital Agency, and ISV ecosystem experience is a plus
- Dynatrace is a market share leader & a 12x magic quadrant leader
- Dynatrace invests more in R&D than some of our competitors' total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Dynatrace is trusted by over half of Fortune's Top 10
- Dynatrace provides a culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Dynatrace gives you the chance to work with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware, and Google Cloud allowing our customers to have the best 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we're fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Compensation and rewards
- The compensation range for this role is $193,000-$289,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills, education, and work location.
- Our total compensation package includes unlimited personal time off, an employee stock purchase plan, and a reward system.
- We also offer medical/dental benefits, and a company matching 401(k) plan for retirement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] . Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law / EEO is the Law Supplement . To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.