Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
About the Department
Customer Success Managers, Technical Support Agents, Professional Services Consultants, and Customer Operations - all working together as part of our Global Customer Services team to help our customers adopt Druva and create the most reliable data protection service in the world.
The GCS team at Druva helps customers solve real, technical problems while retaining and expanding the revenue streams that help the company invest in the future of our cloud-based services for companies around the world.
We believe that putting our people first, and fostering a creative, exciting, and stimulating environment is a prerequisite to achieving and surpassing our commercial goals.
Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts
You will be responsible for ensuring the success of Druva’s largest Enterprise customers and managing all of their post-sale experiences. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, project management and organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the customer’s satisfaction with Druva’s services.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and present to customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. You'll be expected to meet and exceed the goal for net retention (both retention and expansion). You'll do this while tracking, analyzing and communicating key metrics and business trends (such as deployment, adoption and business reviews) as they relate to the global Customer Success strategy. This is a cross functional role, working closely with Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other teams to close the feedback loop on customer and market needs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Advocate for and represent the voice of the customer internally
- Work with your account teams to plan and execute long term account plans to facilitate retention and growth via product and new business unit expansion
- Manage the proactive customer life cycle leading to high rate of renewal and growth
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Identify and mitigate risk in customer accounts
- Work cross-functionally with Professional Services, Product, Support, Marketing and other teams to resolve customer business issues and work towards their stated goals
- Manage customer feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal partner teams
- Plan on 25% travel post-Covid
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role servicing enterprise accounts
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Understanding of Enterprise SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside your company and within your customer accounts
- Experience with project management, account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills, especially with Salesforce/GainSight knowledge
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews
- Understanding of data centers and backup/restore/DR industry a plus