Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced working environment? Do you enjoy working on programs that have significant business and revenue impact? Are you a seasoned cross-functional collaborator who excels in influencing, creating thoughtful recommendations and ultimately executing on large-scale programs? If so, then the Senior Program Manager, Revenue Programs could be the right role for you! You will join our Global Strategy and Operations team reporting to the Director of Global Revenue Programs. You will be responsible for designing, executing and , evaluating, and our Global Programs across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Business Systems, and BA. This role is an opportunity for an individual to drive initiatives across the customer lifecycle and realize impact across the business.
This role is open in our New York or Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Improve the customer experience, driven meaningful engagement for customers, and grow revenues with new and existing customers by:
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders
- Making data-drive recommendations
- Setting initiative goals and tracking of progress
- Support the transformation of our Sales organisation from an Outbound Sales centric to an Inbound Sales centric organisation
- Evolving our Customer Onboarding teams with focus on customer education and platform usage
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in the Marketing tech or B2B SaaS sector, with at least one plus (1+) years of program management, business operations or strategy consulting experience
- Experience with Enterprise Sales Account Management, Customer Success programs strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with key stakeholders and to influence without formal authority
- Experience with tools and elements of project management
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets (incl. Pivot tables, VLookups, etc.) and Google Slides
- Excellent attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll levels the playing field for ambitious direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands. More than just ads, the AdRoll Growth Marketing Platform includes email marketing, AI-driven product recommendations, and cross-channel measurement. The all-in-one platform serves as mission control for marketers—unifying their data, channels, and measurement—so they can reach the right customers with the right messages at the right times. More than 37,000 customers globally use AdRoll to grow their business while controlling their own destiny. To get started for free today, visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.