Account Strategist (Growth) at NextRoll
AdRoll is seeking an Account Strategist to support and manage our customers. This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic, high performing team, as well as make an impact in the growth of our company. This role is responsible for supporting and growing existing business and you will be instrumental in providing consultative value to our existing customer base through strategy development and product adoption by understanding their fundamental business needs.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for hard-working people, and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- You will be responsible for leading and growing a portfolio of AdRoll’s existing advertisers and use performance data in creative ways to drive product adoption, upsells/cross-sells, and client retention
- Foster and strengthen relationships with clients at the highest levels of organizations (Director, VP, C-suite) through email, phone, in-person meetings
- Provide consultative and strategic marketing guidance for clients to help achieve their business growth goals
- Be able to evaluate and optimize marketing channels based on metrics such as return on ad spend, cost per acquisition, new customer acquisition engagement, and assist with increasing the lifetime value of our clients' customers
- Work closely with sales support teams across Solutions Engineering, Dynamic Creative, and Optimization departments to optimize and troubleshoot online advertising campaigns as well as Onboarding teams with a shared goal of development, retention, and growth in new partnerships
- Partner with the Product team and consistently surface client feedback
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales, account management, or agency experience, preferably with AdTech or Media-Sales background
- Data driven with very strong analytical and reporting skills
- You have knowledge of the latest industry trends within the Media, AdTech, and MarTech spaces
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You’re a self starter with a solutions oriented attitude
- Extremely organized and experienced in managing/prioritizing a high volume of tasks
- You are passionate about collaboration and working cross-functionally with a host of different teams
- Adaptive to change and have the ability to learn quickly
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.