As a Solutions Consultant you will partner with our Account Executive team to showcase the power of RollWorks to potential customers. In doing so, you will drive revenue for the company by managing compelling solution-based value propositions that address the prospect’s critical needs. You will conduct product demos, manage technical validation activities, and ultimately help develop the business case for the prospect during the sales cycle.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with the Account Executives to discover and understand the prospect's situation and the challenges that they are experiencing. Helping solve problems for potential customers and demonstrating the value of RollWorks
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to understand their existing processes and craft solutions using RollWorks
- Deliver captivating product demos highlighting value propositions to get prospects excited about how RollWorks will help them exceed their goals
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Provide feedback to product management about the successes and failures in the field
- You have 3-7+ years of solid experience in a customer facing role, and 1-3+ years of experience in a technical sales role selling to enterprise accounts
- 4-8 years experience in software vendor or SaaS technical sales.
- Experience selling digital marketing solutions for Web analytics, Web site optimization, social media monitoring and management or digital advertising
- Highly organized
- Deliver exceptional presentations, and can make anyone excited about anything, natural problem-solver and extremely resourceful - garnering support from other people or teams in order to drive opportunities to closure
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, marketing automation platform, general sales processes, and sales development methodologies
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.