Deal Desk Manager at NextRoll
RollWorks is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Deal Desk Manager. Reporting to our RollWorks Sales Operations Leader, you will be responsible for RollWorks RevOps project planning, managing all aspects of the deal desk for our business unit. You will also be acting as a single point of contact for all deal compliance working closely with Controllership and Legal teams. This role presents an opportunity to drive initiatives relating to our acquisition and retention processes. This role is pivotal in helping to optimize the existing non-standard approval processes. Additionally, the individual will need to establish and maintain relationships with the sales and post-sales departments.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with our sales, customer success, finance, and legal team leaders to define standard and non-standard deal criteria and related approval processes.
- Manage the day-to-day optimization of non-standard deals and serve as the primary point of contact for sales, finance, and legal in these transactions.
- Develop a Deal Desk forum of internal stakeholders to maximize deal value and ensure proper oversight by relevant departments (Finance, Legal, Product, InfoSec).
- Drive best practices and enablement to increase sales effectiveness via structured deal reviews and checkpoints, supported by standard business practices and policies, and proper enablement around these
- Manage current and future state quote-to-close processes, including quote creation, quote approval, contract generation, contract signatures, contract management, and order completion.
- Create, deploy and own the Deal Desk policies for new business acquisition and renewal contracts; ensure compliance is established and executed across the board.
- 5-7 Years relevant experience in Deal Desk, Legal, Technical Accounting, or Sales Operations.
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle, upsell/ expansion, and customer retention; extensive experience working with the customer directly or customer support function.
- Experience in ASC 606 framework implementation or equivalent for a pre-IPO preparation company; experience in providing guidance related to the pricing and deal profitability.
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ (or other quoting systems) working directly with Sales Reps and Sales Leadership on standard and non-standard deals, the RFX deliverables.
- Deep understanding of SaaS contract structuring and ability to communicate potential financial and business impacts
- Experience in leading internal Deal Desk forums; familiarity with the GAAP and best practice revenue recognition criteria.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and essential buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is a just good business. So take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. In addition, we will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.