Manager I, Agency Account Management at NextRoll
You’ll join our North American Agency Account management in our team reporting to our Senior Manager, Head of Agency. This role will lead an Agency AM team and challenge them to overachieve in hitting retention and growth targets with agency customers. They’ll partner strategically with NAMER Leadership, Operations, Customer Success and Marketing teams to accelerate our growth. They will need to be comfortable in a “startup environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Positively impact the AdRoll business through creative projects and initiatives that drive agency retention and growth in North America
- Consistently achieve (and over-achieve) agency partner retention and growth expectations as well as Annual SaaS and Media goals.
- Hire, manage and develop new AM’s across your team to consistently over achieve against their goals maintaining a strong performance culture.
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools, and processes to enable the business to be successful.
- Act as a stakeholder with Product and Marketing to provide key insights, reporting, and strategic recommendations to Executive Leadership teams regarding Agency retention and growth.
- Drive increased customer engagement, retention across AdRolls product platform for both software and media.
- An AM leader with a proven track record and a minimum of 2 years experience in Agency account management and experience in leading a team.
- Experience retaining and growing customers with SaaS based technology solution, including working with annual deal structures made with marketing managers, directors, and vice presidents
- Comprehensive knowledge and ownership of agency retention and growth strategies and operations across multiple channels
- Very comfortable on the front lines retaining long term engagement with customers and cultivating key relationships.
- Excellent industry, AM, sales, and business acumen with strong analytical skills and a history of successful, data-driven decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university required; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.