Onboarding Customer Success Manager at NextRoll
RollWorks is seeking an Onboarding Customer Success Manager to join our team that sets the tone for the customer experience in the early stages of their journey. In this role you are a crucial driver of impact with our customers and for our business. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of the RollWorks customer onboarding strategy and acceleration of customer adoption of RollWorks products and solutions. This position will work cross-functionally with the Customer Success, Solutions Engineering and Sales teams to accelerate time to value while balancing priorities of business results, customer satisfaction, and technical quality.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable in a “start-up environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. You will use your ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. If you are customer centric, collaborative, and have the dedication to being a self-starter, then you will help set the foundation for RollWorks future success and drive value across the business.The impact you’ll make:
- Manage multiple, simultaneous onboardings to successful outcomes while establishing strong relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive high customer satisfaction
- Maintain working knowledge of the RollWorks platform as a product expert
- Effectively deliver engaging customer enablement training and best practice guidance on both strategic and technical topics
- Maintain and manage internal stakeholders in support of fostering a cohesive and compelling customer experience
- Understand and document project scope, integration requirements and stakeholder roles & hierarchy to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding
- Contribute to the design and improvement of processes and project delivery materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding
- 2 -4 years project management or onboarding experience. SaaS experience is a plus especially prior with technology for B2B marketing and/or sales.
- Ability to work quickly and understand the intricacies of onboarding process, moving with urgency to get customers onboarded as quickly as possible.
- An excellent communicator that can build rapport with external & internal customers early and often to set expectations and communicate issues or delays.
- Organized and can effectively prioritize multiple customers’ requests at once
- Intellectually curious, and show interest in understanding the “why” behind customer requirements and business processes, in order to make suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Adaptive to change and the ability to learn quickly while having a good sense of humor.
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.