Relationship Manager, Mid-Market at Blend
| San Francisco | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is hiring exceptional account leaders responsible for generating new sales and growing existing customer revenue through transforming the technology that powers their lending processes. This will include diving deep into your customers’ and prospective customers’ organizations, understanding the business stakeholders, strategic objectives, and operating procedures. You will use this knowledge to acquire new customers, and increase current customers’ utilization of the Blend platform, as well as sell and implement new features and product offerings.
How You'll Contribute:
- Lead and manage the entire sales cycle with prospects from first call through contract and pricing negotiations.
- Drive renewal process for current accounts leveraging internal and external resources to drive successful renewals in 2021
- Build and deepen executive relationships with assigned customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. You will be viewed as a trusted advisor to the customer by bringing strategic ideas on how to reach their business needs with Blend, and follow through with the execution and implementation of those ideas
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Home Buying Journey offerings, maximizing business impact and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers
- Contribute to and shape the marketing strategies for specific accounts to drive usage and adoption
- Help to define Blend customer project plan with timeline and identified resources and understand implementation requirements: resource requirements, risks, budget impacts, etc.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years' prior relevant enterprise level sales and account management experience at SaaS software company
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience addressing C-level executives
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers' needs
- Self-starter with proven listening skills
- Experience in supporting complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description