RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is looking for a passionate sales leader to head up our Growth Sales team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position will have an outsized impact on RollWorks’ growth and will be responsible for driving the success of the RollWorks Sales Team. This leader should have experience in running and growing Sales teams across multiple territories. They will need to be comfortable in a “scaling environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, plus the ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. This role will oversee a team of 7 quota carriers which is focused on B2B companies between 150 and 500 employees. You will be developing and maintaining a strong performance culture within our local & distributed workforce. Your responsibilities will include partnering with sales and marketing leadership; building and strengthening the Sales team; and ultimately delivering on the team’s performance goals.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Responsible for growing the RollWorks business in the Mid-Market segment through the scaled acquisition of new B2B customers & expansion of these newly acquired customers.
- Consistently achieve (and over-achieve) to customer acquisition expectations as well as Annual SaaS and Media goals.
- Hire and lead a team of 7 Quota Carriers who will be expected to generate >$6m in SaaS annually and acquire >12 new logos per month.
- Partner with the talent team to hire strong talent which you will focus on uplevelling to help them achieve their goals and career ambitions.
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools, and processes to enable the team to be successful.
- Work as a stakeholder with Product, Partnerships, Operations and Marketing to provide input into important business decisions that will influence the success of the RollWorks Growth team.
- Provide key insights, reporting, and strategic recommendations to the RollWorks Sales Leadership team
- Work to maintain a strong performance culture that upholds the values at RollWorks
- A sales leader with a proven track record and a minimum of 5 years experience leading Mid-Market Sales teams.
- Experience selling SaaS based technology with $50k+ annual deal sizes to Director, VP, and C-level executives. Knowledge of the advertising technology space is a plus.
- A high energy professional with a positive attitude and a deep desire to develop people and grow their careers in a supportive, yet accountable, work environment
- Proven success and track record in over attaining quota for new innovative products
- Excellent industry, sales, and business acumen with strong analytical skills and a history of successful, data-driven decision making.
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely driven
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.