Senior Adoption Program Manager at NextRoll
RollWorks is seeking an Adoption Program Manager to join our Customer Success team that will collaborate across internal teams and external customers to scale and execute strategies that improve customer satisfaction and increase renewal rates. In this role, you will design, build, and measure scalable processes and workflows that accelerate adoption and enable our Customer Success team to deliver exceptional value to our fast-growing customer base. You have a passion for identifying business challenges and designing highly effective operational solutions, by building, experimenting, and iterating continuously.
This role presents an opportunity for the successful candidate to meaningfully impact our business through revenue retention, expansion and efficient growth.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The Impact You’ll Make
- Create and optimize customer success playbooks across RollWorks customer segments to ensure effective delivery and customer adoption.
- Drive improved customer satisfaction, reduced churn and increased usage/adoption through playbooks (for both partner integrations and the RollWorks platform).
- Define internal and external KPIs to measure adoption and report results on a regular cadence to cross functional stakeholders.
- Serve as adoption lead across organization to ensure playbooks and adoption strategy are an integral part of the customer experience from onboarding to renewal.
- Contribute to the creation and distribution of digital education assets (e.g. video, webinars, product simulations, welcome emails, insights articles …) that support adoption and clearly articulate best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in the Marketing tech or B2B SaaS sector
- 2+ years consulting and/or program management experience in marketing and/or working with advertising campaigns and strategy (ideally digital and display advertising).
- Experience using and/or designing solutions in CRM applications (HubSpot, Salesforce) and MAP (Marketo, HubSpot).
- Experience with cross-functional and scaled/1-to-many Customer Success programs strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with key stakeholders and to influence without formal authority
- Experience with project management process (Agile, Waterfall) and tools i.e. Asana
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets (incl. Pivot tables, VLookups, etc.) and Google Slides
- Excellent attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
- Great salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request an accommodation.