Senior Partner Manager at NextRoll
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is seeking a Senior Partner Manager for our growing team.
In this role, you will be part of our Partnerships team, a small but skilled team managing the relationships and strategies of AdRoll’s partnerships, which are a core component of future growth for the company. The successful Partner Manager will own efforts to accelerate adoption and business growth of existing partnerships through the development and execution of strategic plans, GTM planning, identification and monitoring of input/output metrics, and evaluation and rollout of new product integrations. This role requires orchestrating different resources within the AdRoll team to support partner GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success. In addition to driving sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your partners and the AdRoll’s field organization. Identifying customer insights, potential case studies, and traffic drivers that accelerate adoption of joint-solutions will be key objectives to successful partnership management.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate customer and partner advocate, with proven analytical capabilities, attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and a proven record of driving quantitative results. The candidate should be highly organized on different levels - from structuring partner calls / meetings / follow up, to maximizing your week, to planning your quarter, along with being a good active listener with the ability to convert understanding into recommendations. Preferably, the candidate will have knowledge of the MarTech and Ecommerce ecosystem, (Shopify and WooCommerce knowledge is a big plus) possess a strong background in sales, marketing, and/or business development, an understanding of D2C environments and SaaS solutions, and strong analytical and communication skills.
You will need to be comfortable in a dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, balancing the ability to stay agile with a relentless focus on key objectives.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Own assigned partnerships and develop a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact and grow the partnership.
- Responsible for forecasting, monitoring, and reporting on the partnership, and to drive projects that lead to mutually agreed business objectives.
- Develop and expand partnerships with key strategic partners including major Ecommerce and Marketing Automation platforms.
- Partner with internal development, product, sales, customer success and marketing teams to identify, evaluate, and drive feature adoption ideas for partner solutions.
- Work towards achieving partner specific targets and metrics to demonstrate the success of the partner programs
- Prepare business reviews for senior leaders and partnership QBRs
- 4-6 years of successful technology sales/business development/partnerships experience, preferably with exposure to ad-tech, mar-tech or ecommerce. SaaS experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in partnership facing role
- Proven ability to achieve towards defined metrics and goals
- Radical ownership; you will be supported in your role, but upon facing obstacles will implement creative solutions and alternatives on your own
- Strong experience working cross-functionally and building influence in a dynamic, high energy growth-minded culture
- Able to travel as needed to meet partners, attend partner events etc.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.