Senior Value Consultant at NextRoll
You’ll join our Revenue Consulting team reporting to our Director of Revenue Consulting. You are joining a new team with a lot of growth potential and opportunities to get in on the ground floor of building out our customer focused Value-Based Consultative Selling Program and Model. This program and team operates in conjunction with our sales reps and our account managers. This team will also focus efforts more broadly to provide resources and tools to all revenue generating team members in the RollWorks division. The program is designed to support our customers as they embark on their ABM journey from start to finish and anywhere in between.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? Don't be! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Deeply understand our customers across different business segments
- Building relationships, resources and program elements for customers and cross functional teams/stakeholders
- Full program delivery as a trusted advisor and SME to our customers
- Goals are directly related to successful creation, launch, test of new program elements and are tied directly to revenue goals across segments
- 7+ years of sales experience selling marketing/sales technologies
- Value consulting and/or marketing agency experience
- Strong digital marketing background - Demand Generation, ABM, Paid Media
- Strong data analytics background and telling business value stories with data
- Experience building consultative frameworks and objective based deliverables
- High level of experience with MS and G-Suite, LMS and Project Management programs
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.