Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will use a proven customer-facing aptitude to serve as a product expert and technology evangelist for Blend prospects and customers. You will closely collaborate with Relationship Managers and Customer Success Managers as a Blend product expert to target ideal customers and subsequently drive new sales and ongoing utilization of your product line(s).
To be successful as a Solutions Engineer, you must have a passion for the products you work with and continued motivation to expand your knowledge of Blend’s product and its customer use cases. Outstanding Solutions Engineers should have a keen eye for spotting market trends, a willingness to inspire clients, and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
How You'll Contribute:
- Continuously expand your knowledge of your product line(s) and industry use cases
- Always deliver exceptional customer service
- Partner with Relationship Managers and Customer Success Managers proactively to identify opportunities for expansion within your product line(s) and lead the customer evaluation process
- Demonstrate product functionality for customers, Blend teams, and other stakeholders, discovering and documenting information and addressing all questions and concerns along the way
- Accurately communicate all technical specifications, product/project prerequisites, and integration requirements
- Collaborate and strategize with the product, engineering, design, product marketing, and business development teams supporting your product line to increase product utilization; identify new market opportunities and product use cases, relay this feedback to the relevant stakeholders, and drive these opportunities with Blend’s customers
- Report internally on market trends, success stories, and common issues/complaints you are seeing within your area of focus
- Be a team player and prioritize progress over staying in your lane
Who You Are:
- 2+ years in a client-facing role (sales engineering, consulting, implementation, customer success, or sales) at an enterprise software company
- World-class communication and demonstration skills; experience and confidence providing information and illustrating clear value propositions to highly skilled audiences ranging from on the ground individual contributors up to C-level executives
- Curiosity and a drive to learn something new each day that you can apply back to your work or your team’s work; you’re constantly looking for opportunities to grow
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description