Unity is recruiting an experienced Solutions Engineer to partner with our Americas business development team to drive new partnerships in our strategic verticals. As a key member of the Americas business development team, you will be on the front lines with our key customers to help design comprehensive technical solutions that meet their critical business requirements. You will be instrumental in ensuring the success of our highest-profile customer productions and collaborate with Unity engineering teams to advocate for the customer.
We aren’t looking for someone that meets expectations, we want someone that exceeds them. We look for people that can approach any challenge with diplomacy, remain cool under pressure and possess a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude. Ideally, you will have a background in software development, along with experience in gaming development on multiple platforms. Your role will involve meeting clients, providing support, and giving technical demonstrations on the Unity product portfolio. This role can be performed from any Unity North American office or remotely.
- Build relationships with technical decision makers, positioning Unity as the key thought leader in the Gaming industry, thus becoming a trusted advisor to the customer
- Become a technical expert in the use of the Unity product portfolio and be able to take that expertise into the field (Unity editor and included features)
- Consult in-depth with developers who are planning or already using Unity
- Create adoption of Unity within game development studios not yet using Unity
- Design, build, and run proof of concepts with prospective customers
- Position yourself as a go-to consultative resource and solutions expert for the greater business development team
- Support business development partners with technical consultations pre and post sale
- Experience in a customer facing, pre-sales, solutions engineering, or field engineering role
- Demonstrated track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach
- Experience using Unity, or other development engines, in either a production or solutions capacity with solid C# skills (C++ is a bonus)
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to communicate diplomatically, confidently, and effectively
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or a related field / equivalent applicable experience
- Have shipped games professionally, either built on Unity or other tech (both is preferrable)
- Have shipped game titles on a multitude of platforms (mobile, console, PC, etc.)
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.