Commercial Account Executive
Zoom is looking for Commercial Acquisition Account Executives for the North West Territory to sell our Zoom Platform. Our Commercial Acquisition AEs are tenacious hunters and prospectors that create opportunities to sell the entire Zoom platform. Our Commercial sales team focuses on working with growing organizations with 501+ employees within a defined geographic territory.
About The Team:
As a member of the Zoom Commercial Acquisition team, you will empower existing Commercial organizations to discover additional solutions that will help expand their modern team collaboration. You will advocate the innovative power of our platform to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your opportunity is to delight customers by doing what's right for their business, to meet them where they are at in their cloud journey and to provide them with the best solutions for innovation.
You're a highly motivated platform sales professional who is passionate about contributing to an innovative technology company. You Quarterback the customer relationship by establishing trust and credibility, using influence and business acumen. You have knowledge and experience with UCaaS-based technology and are a curious and continuous learner who uses a consultative approach to build positive relationships with key stakeholders.
About The Role:
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Hunt, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Heavy prospecting in a high volume environment
- Proactively manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Work effectively with channel partners to maximize business in your territory
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources
- Actively managing quotes and proposals
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Create, deliver, and manage client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Utilize solution and value-selling techniques along with objection handling to effectively guide sales process to close
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
Basic Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- 8+ years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/Cloud/Platform selling experience
- Direct UCaaS/CCaaS Product selling experience
- Knowledge of MEDDPICC selling methodology, as well as joint engagement plans (JEPs)
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Knowledge of solution-selling techniques
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom's benefits is on our careers page here .
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .