Executive Recruiter at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join our team as an Executive Recruiter and help us execute against some of the most complex leadership searches in the industry. You will own the search strategy from beginning to end for the most sought after leadership talent across all of Unity's businesses globally. You will work with Unity’s executive leadership as consultants; partnering to develop and innovate recruiting strategies.
- Partner with Unity leaders to identify search requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Hiring Managers and partners throughout the search process, providing regular updates and high touch experiences
- Assess executive candidates through screens, on-site interviews, and panel feedback
- Partner closely with executive sourcing to market map, proactively pipeline, and create innovative strategies to find the right talent
- Partner with compensation to create offer models, extend, and negotiate offers
- Leverage recruiting technology to find, track and share candidate intelligence
- Proven recruiting experience, in executive recruiting, working for technology companies
- Ability to build strong partnerships with leaders and stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with building strong recruiting strategies, resulting in hiring strong talent
- Demonstrated strength in assessing leadership capabilities and functional skills of candidates
- Experienced in presenting and negotiating complex offers
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and communication skills
- Credible, with outstanding business acumen
- Ability to identify root causes of stalled hiring processes and course correct through influence on leadership decision making
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.