Global Executive Administrator Lead at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a Global Desk Lead to join our Workplace Experience team. This individual will be responsible for planning and overseeing The Desk, a team of globally-dispersed administrative professionals supporting Unity’s leadership. The Global Desk Lead will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep all stakeholders informed. The Lead will focus on the strategy and development of the Desk program while keeping Unity’s values at the forefront of all decisions. The Lead will also be the primary point of contact for partners on other teams, including People, Legal, IT, Finance, and the larger WE team.
- Develop clear direction and strategy for The Desk team
- Build processes based on the company’s business goals
- Measure the efficiency of systems and procedures
- Track budget and keep abreast of team finances
- Coordinate with People, Recruitment, and FP&A to meet hiring and training needs
- Centralize knowledge sharing and documentation
- Monitor and improve daily functions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing administrative teams and recent Executive Assistant or Project Management experience, preferably at a technology-based company
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and be extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.