HRIS Analyst, Global Workday at Unity Technologies
Unity is looking for a HRIS Workday Analyst to execute the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions, including business process configuration, system updates, security role administration, report development and training. An individual who can help support and evolve Workday deployments globally and ensure its health, performance and growth is ideal!
- Provide Tier 2 level day to day systems support including troubleshooting data and systems issues, including integration error support
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular system audits
- Respond to Workday related questions and requests from HR Partners and employees, ensuring excellent client service and satisfaction in all areas of position
- Design/develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- With limited guidance, lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hands-on Workday experience and functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes
- Experience with development and documentation of standard operating procedures for using and maintaining Workday
- Experience in participating in systems implementations projects
- A team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams to translate needs into solutions
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Global hands-on Workday experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.