Come join our team as a Payroll Specialist! In this role, you will work closely with our accounting and human resources teams to process payroll timely and accurately in a US multi-state and global environment. The successful candidate will have great communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment!
What you’ll be doing
- Process payroll transactions for new hires, leave of absences, terminations, employee changes, timesheets and wage garnishments, and ensure compliance with tax jurisdictions and policy.
- Audit payroll data and reports for errors and resolve issues.
- Assist employees and internal teams on payroll questions ensuring confidentiality.
- Develop and provide payroll reports to internal teams.
- Assist with payroll projects including M&A integrations and system implementations.
- Report to management on payroll or system issues and changes, and propose solutions.
What we’re looking for
- US multi-state and global payroll processing experience.
- Knowledge of Workday payroll and reports required.
- Knowledge of ADP Smart Compliance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and advance Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Collaborative, versatile, candid communicator, good listener with sensitivity to multiple styles and perspectives, who can build and foster relationships with cross functional audience.
You might also have
- System implementation experience.
- Strong presentation skills, including ability to provide timely and well thought out answers.
- Energy, enthusiasm and curiosity to identify and resolve issues.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.