Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Compensation Partner to provide value-add expertise to drive Unity’s global mission forward. This role is part of the People organization, and reports to the Director, Global Compensation and Talent Analytics. The People organization empowers employees, strategizes with leaders, and builds the businesses to be successful and scalable. The Compensation team strives to innovate and drive results that help ensure Unity continues to pay and reward employees effectively and fairly.
Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers - and the Senior Compensation Partner role is no different. You will proactively build partnerships, foster open dialogue, and provide creative solutions to issues in real time.
If you are a great communicator, analytically minded, have an understanding of the business of people, and above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you've got what it takes? Let's chat!
- Conduct market pricing analyses across different functions and countries to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to Unity’s compensation philosophy
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners in HR, Stock Administration, Finance, and Executive Leadership
- Complete ad-hoc compensation analysis linked to new job creation, current employees, and promotion requests by leveraging external benchmark data and internal peer equity
- Own the end-to-end workflow of the compensation survey process, including conducting job evaluations to match positions against market survey positions
- Implement and maintain compensation resources (wiki pages, training, communication) to support current and future compensation plans and initiatives
- Assist with global compliance by ensuring local statutory requirements related to employee compensation are adhered to
- Compensation partnership experience
- Ability to quickly make heads-or-tails of data and effectively communicate the message whether it be in report, dashboard, via email, or in person
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment
- BA/BS degree in quantitative fields
- Global compensation experience
- Strong understanding of compensation practices at key companies in industry
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.