Senior HRIS Analyst, Global Workday at Unity Technologies
Unity is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to support and partner with HR business owners globally to evaluate, design, and implement solutions. You will provide functional and technical expertise, drive efficiency, and deliver repeatable solutions to align with the overall G&A Systems Global Roadmap. Your role is key in Unity’s ability to evolve Workday deployments globally and ensure its health, performance and growth.
- Partner with Global HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Talent and Development to define and develop requirements, re-engineer current processes, and implement new functionality in Workday
- Provide functional and technical Workday expertise to our global business partners which includes system/process enhancements, improvements/changes as well as other strategic initiatives
- Responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in support of HRIS projects
- Provide Tier 3 level escalation support including troubleshooting systems issues including integration errors
- Create and cultivate focused customer service HRIS function with the goal of creating a seamless, excellent user experience for all users and partners
- Maintain data security and integrity in Workday by regularly analyzing and auditing data
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Information Systems (or the equivalent HRIS business experience)
- Experience in an HRIS function
- Broad understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, security, etc.)
- Functional knowledge and understanding of HR, specifically Talent/Performance processes
- Global hands-on Workday experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.