Senior People Business Partner at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Employee Success recruits, supports and rewards the talented people reimagining the world of communications. Our rapid growth is 100% powered by the drive and creativity of our people. That’s why we put a premium on our collaborative, diverse company culture. RingCentral is known industry-wide as a great place to work, scoring top marks on Comparably and Glassdoor and earning multiple Best Place To Work - awards. The innovative spirit and dedication of our HR team is a big part of the reason why!
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement.
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
RingCentral is looking for a driven and dynamic Senior EX (Employee Experience) Business Partner to support RingCentral’s Innovation and Cloud Operations business units. As an EXBP, you will build trusted advisor relationships and partnership with all levels of management and will be the first point of contact for all employee consultation and inquiries, supported by the Employee Success Centers of Excellence and an Associate EXBP.
This is a superb opportunity to partner with hardworking teams, driving continuous innovation and differentiation at RingCentral. It is a highly impactful and visible role, integral to maintaining an outstanding Employee Success function.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance to leaders and employees of Innovation and Cloud Operations business units
- Drive positive and meaningful relationships at all management with specific focus on senior executive to counsel on various people matters
- Lead the business of the client groups via the lens of people
- Collaborate and drive organizational design, development and change efforts
- Analyze trends and metrics to show the health of the business units as it relates to retention, promotion, attrition, quality of hires, diversity, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional EXBPs to drive cultural changes and people strategies that support the key business and Employee Success initiatives
- Partner with and counsel leaders on employee relations topics such as leading investigations and offering recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement and retention
- Work with the broader Employee Success teams, COE’s, finance and payroll teams as needed basis
- Facilitate and lead the roll out of various ES programs including employee lifecycle surveys and action planning, performance management and compensation review cycles, goal setting/assessment process, learning and growth training and other ongoing programs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR, or other related field is a must
- MA/MS/MBA is highly preferred
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience
- Experience working independently in large global corporation with heavy focus on supporting Engineering, Product and Cloud Operations business units
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with evolving immigration laws
- Solid understanding of various people matters including, but not limited to, organizational design and change, progressive compensation practices, employee relations, performance management and employment laws
- Ability to travel as required
Key Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Consistent track record to strategically partner and connect with key business partners in a highly consultative manner
- Strong eye for business and understanding of the business model, operations and structure for the assigned organizations
- Has a bias for action and works in collaboration with others to deliver results
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to drive complex projects with multiple partners in a fast paced environment
- Possess initiative to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.