At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, Technology at Khoros, you will play a pivotal role in building strong teams within a dynamic culture and growing organization. You know the tech and engineering space like the back of your hand and can bring that expertise to the team. You will join a Recruiting team who's passionate and committed to providing an exceptional candidate experience - applying strategic, innovative recruitment strategies designed to deliver a world-class organization.
If you're passionate about emerging technologies and want to bring your experience to a connected team in support of a strong company culture, Khoros may be the place for you!
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Lead the full-cycle talent acquisition process for tech recruitment across relevant business groups
- Manage pipeline of inbound candidates, ensuring a best in class candidate experience
- Develop and execute innovative recruiting strategies designed to deliver high-quality, sourced job candidates
- Partner with the Talent Experience team on compensation analyses and new hire on-boarding experience
- Manage pipeline activity and data integrity within applicant tracking system, ensuring records remain up to date
- Regularly collect feedback from hiring managers in an effort to continually enhance recruitment processes
- Provide frequent and professional communications to internal stakeholders to properly align expectations across your business lines
- Work independently and within team structure to deliver results for assigned requisitions with accountability for performance outcomes
- Partner with Talent Engagement Partner on organizational design and forecasting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivallent work experience in the field.
- Three years of professional experience in Technical Recruiting
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills including the ability to build relationships and influence outcomes
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver professional-level communications, reports and presentation materials
- Goal-oriented with the ability to deliver results regardless of obstacle
- Experience in standard office operations, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and web-based applications