Talent Coordinator at Mural
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Talent Coordinator you will grow our business by helping to develop a recruitment process that finds and secures the best individuals to help MURAL achieve its goals and expand globally.
Our belief in People Operations is simple: To make team members at MURAL feel empowered and engaged with their work every day. Your role as a Talent Coordinator makes that a reality. You’re responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for all of our roles globally within our CX, Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams.
You will report directly to the Talent Operations lead and will be part of an amazing team of Talent Coordinators.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and assist with scheduling interviews, sending status updates and ensuring all candidates have the best possible experience.
- Assist with reviewing applications through our ATS, using an agreed scorecard
- Partner closely with talent partners, sourcers, and hiring managers to achieve the best candidate experience
- Keep our applicant tracking system and headcount sheets organized and up to date
- Ensure interview notes are submitted in a timely manner and that candidate move smoothly through our process
- Complete initial interviews with global candidates for some junior roles
- Assist with special projects tailored to your career growth path
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 1+ years supporting recruiting in a high growth company
- 1+ years experience interviewing candidates
- Experience working with distributed or fully remote teams.
- Experience with a broad range of roles including sales, marketing and customer service
- Managed an ATS system, ideally Greenhouse
- A passion for connecting with individuals, listening and understanding their situations
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Outstanding multitasking, time management, and prioritization skillset
- Ability to effectively communicate with a spectrum of different personalities and styles
- Comfortable handling confidential information appropriately and discreetly
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
- Experience recruiting in SaaS.
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.