Virta is the first company with a clinically-proven treatment to safely and sustainably reverse type 2 diabetes and other chronic metabolic diseases without the use of medications or surgery. Our innovations in nutritional biochemistry, data science and digital tools combined with our clinical expertise are shifting the diabetes treatment paradigm from management to reversal. Our mission - to reverse type 2 diabetes in 100 million people by 2025.
We are looking for a full-cycle Technical Recruiter to hire across our Engineering and Product teams during a period of rapid growth. However, we’re rapidly growing across all areas of the business so there is a good chance you will also help with roles on teams like Sales, Marketing, Finance, and/or Customer Success. Either way you will partner closely with hiring managers to generate a diverse pipeline of candidates and make important hires. This role is a 6 month contract to start.
- Generating a diverse pipeline primarily for Engineering and Product, but also potentially for other non-technical areas of the business
- Handling and driving the full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer, while recommending improvements along the way
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and interviewers to qualify roles, create interview processes, and make hiring decisions
- Ensuring that each candidate has an unrivaled, positive and memorable experience from start to finish
- Regularly tracking and analyzing pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- 3+ years of full cycle Recruiting experience on various Software roles, preferably at a startup or agency
- Ability to meet hiring targets, generate significant pipeline for multiple reqs at once, and handle competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security and privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security and privacy training will be provided.