Unity Employee Giving Program Manager at Unity Technologies
The Unity Social Impact team empowers creators of all backgrounds to foster a more inclusive, sustainable world by harnessing the power of our talent, technology and grants.. The Unity Employee Giving Program Manager will work alongside Unity’s teams to inspire, manage and support employee giving - specifically employee volunteerism in their communities and employee donations. You will be responsible for creating and scaling the programs from scratch, selecting and coordinating global employee giving events and administering all employee donations - all of this in close collaboration with our employees. Your impact will be global, in partnership with both Unity employees and the broader Unity ecosystem.
- Create, launch and manage all employee giving program elements in close collaboration with employees throughout the entire organization
- Day-to-day management of the program, including internal and external communications with thousands of employees and nonprofit recipients
- Review and respond to new employee volunteering and donation requests, including managing an inclusive process for determining what we support
- Own system administration where employees request donations, log volunteering hours and add volunteering organizations and events
- Process donations in close collaboration with our fund and prepare monthly files of donations that need to be processed, both domestically and internationally
- Operate as the external face of the Employee Giving Program, creating connections with peers in the corporate giving space
- Own all analytics, including annual benchmarking presentation to share with internal stakeholders
- Corporate giving, high-volume nonprofit development, grants administration, or other similar customer service position
- Strong customer service experience, including exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the corporate sector and understanding of corporate culture and structure
- Strong analytical and presentation skills across a variety of tools
- Interest and experience in the nonprofit and philanthropic sector, as well as a personal commitment to volunteerism
- Track record of success making quantifiable impacts in the employee giving space
- Lifelong learner with a propensity for failing forward
- Teacher at heart with a strong passion for upleveling co-workers understanding and behavior around employee giving
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.