Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a top-notch customer lifecycle marketer to develop and execute programs and initiatives to drive higher engagement and retention within our customer base. Our ideal candidate is a curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You’ll need to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution and love representing the voice of our company to cultivate positive customer experiences. The role will work closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Onboarding and Customer Success teams to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all segments of the market.
- Own the strategic vision for Lifecycle Marketing’s customer communications
- Own adoption communications and act as the Customer Lifecycle Team representative in cross-functional meetings and strategy sessions
- Lead customer communications initiatives to ensure the best customer journey
- Engage with core team members and customer-facing representatives to ensure consistent messaging with customer interactions
- Plan and execute segmented email, push, SMS, and nurture programs to drive customer engagement and adoption
- Help define and drive GTM communication for new product launches and feature releases
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (segmentation, design, frequency, messaging) to continuously improve performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Leverage data to report on campaign progress and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain adoption assets (fact sheets, talk tracks, guides)
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of 6 years marketing experience within hi-tech or high-volume setting
- Solid background in customer lifecycle marketing, including customer adoption/nurture and retention programs
- Proven ability to translate data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, evolving, fast-paced environment, particularly in an omni-channel company
- Understanding of PMs, PMMs, and CSMs roles
- Familiarity with email automation tools, like Marketo
- Familiarity with CRM platforms, like Salesforce
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills
- Agile self-starter with a can-do attitude, comfortable with ambiguity. Can work independently and is self-reliant, and self-motivated
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.