Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re looking for an experienced and strategic-minded Lifecycle Marketing Manager. In this role, you will develop and deploy the most effective and innovative multichannel customer lifecycle programs, focused on product adoption, engagement and retention. Our ideal candidate is a curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You’ll need to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution and love representing the voice of our company to cultivate positive customer experiences.
The role will work closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Onboarding, Sales, and Customer Success teams to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement, adoption, and retention initiatives for our Enterprise segments.
- Develop and evolve customer adoption marketing strategies across email, web and in-app to drive increased retention rates, user engagement, product usage and customer ARR in the Enterprise segment
- Optimize our customer lifecycle strategy to identify at-risk groups, and develop and execute customer communications and "save" and growth campaigns, to drive retention.
- Own day-to-day execution and performance of onboarding, adoption, and retention campaigns, journeys and overall program effectiveness; make data-driven decisions to optimize performance.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Creative and Digital Channel leads on targeted content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, events, digital, direct mail etc.
- Partner with the analytics team to define KPIs, measure effectiveness of campaigns, and adjust optimize programs as needed.
- Communicate, educate, and update project health to key stakeholders on strategies, plans, and results.
Qualifications and skills:
- 5+ years experience in B2B Enterprise Marketing
- CRM experience and deep understanding of complex multi-channel customer lifecycles across segments
- Successful history in developing and executing marketing programs including: email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more
- Proven ability to partner with and influence Sales, Customer Success, and Sales Ops teams
- UCaaS and/or CCaaS experience a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce and email automation tools, like Marketo
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Project Management and detailed oriented
- Experience presenting and driving buy-in from numerous sales leaders and marketing executives
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and results oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.