Mid Market Account Executive
Zoom is looking for Mid Market Account Executive to sell our Zoom One Platform. Our Mid Market AEs engage with existing customers to expand their account to the entire Zoom platform. The Mid Market sales team focuses on working with growing organizations with 51-500 employees within a defined set of customer accounts.
About the Team
As a member of the Zoom Mid Market team, you will empower existing Mid Market organizations to discover additional solutions that will help expand their modern team collaboration. You will advocate the innovative power of our platform to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your opportunity is to delight customers by doing what's right for their business, to meet them where they are at in their cloud journey and to provide them with the best solutions for innovation.
About the Person
You're a highly motivated platform sales professional who is passionate about contributing to an innovative technology company. You own the customer relationship by establishing trust and credibility, using influence and business acumen. You have knowledge and experience with UCaaS-based technology and are a curious and continuous learner who uses a consultative approach to build positive relationships with key stakeholders.
About the Role
- Proactively engage with our existing customers to realize the value of their investments
- Build pipeline through heavy outbound prospecting into your installed customer base of accounts
- Exceed weekly KPI expectations on calls, emails, meetings, accounts engaged and pipeline created
- Follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads to upsell and leverage business from established customer relationships
- Leverage Zoom's partner network to engage on deal registrations, and proactively drive incremental revenue growth inside existing customer base
- Create, deliver, and manage client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Utilize solution and value-selling techniques along with overcoming objections to effectively guide sales processes to close
- Build positive, trusted relationships with C-Suite decision makers
- Proactively manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends
- Forecasting and pipeline management
Basic Skill Requirements
- 5+ years of sales experience in a Technology company
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Understand how to use sales applications such as Outreach, Zoominfo
- Basic understanding of KPIs that drive execution
- Knowledge of MEDDPICC selling methodology, as well as joint engagement plans (JEPs)
- Experience with UCaaS, or platform sales
- Experience conducting client demos/presentations
- Closing experience with a history of meeting sales quotas
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
Preferred Skill Requirements
- 8+ years of sales experience in a Technology company
- Direct Cloud PBX Product selling experience
- Salesforce CRM experience
- People.ai experience
- Experience working with channel partners
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom's benefits is on our careers page here .
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .