Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As a Quality Program Manager on our Customer Experience Team you’ll develop QA programs to support the operations team, specializing across different process domains to positively impact our mission by upholding the integrity of quality data and utilizing QA to develop strong feedback loops. You’ll join a high functioning team of passionate customer support professionals who know their performance is essential to Coinbase achieving its mission. You’ll help develop process excellence and provide meaningful insights to the business through Quality Assurance and process analysis.
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Develop QA Programs that align with our business strategy and meet the needs of our customers
- Establish QA metrics and SOPs for new lines of business
- Project manage and oversee implementation of a quality management tool
- Conduct regular reviews of our quality programs to ensure they are aligning to our business goals
- Partnering with operations and vendor teams on initiatives to improve our quality metrics
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of quality metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and quality defects
- Utilize data to provide insights that will drive the strategy of the QA Program
- Collaborate with L&D, tooling & operations to improve cross functional policies and workflows.
- Deep dive into our processes to identify gaps that impact the customer experience
- Responsible for driving quality for Coinbase Support by mentoring a team of quality analysts and providing insights to the team on workflows and best practices
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology, quality, and/or customer support.
- Experience in managing large cross functional projects
- Understanding of quality processes and compliance requirements
- Strong communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Strong planning skills; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations.
Nice to haves
- Advanced degree or equivalent in business, finance or CX
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Six Sigma or COPC Certified
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.