Customer Success Manager (LATAM) at Planet
Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth.
About the Role:
The customer success team at Planet is seeking a new Customer Success Manager to maintain customer relationships for our Enterprise customers in Latin America! Your mission will be to act as our main point of contact for our customers during their time with Planet’s contract life cycle and own your focus on client retention. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, creative thinker, and a great communicator. Maintaining a human-centered approach, you will help drive value realization and return on the client’s investment. In addition, you will utilize your good working knowledge of remote sensing, GIS and geospatial imagery products to be our customer’s go-to Planet ambassador.
Impact You’ll Own:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Assist customers to expand their usage and adoption of our products.
- Onboarding and training of new clients.
- Ensure contract renewal.
- Provide excellent customer experience, ensure successful delivery of our services, produce timely solutions according to customer needs and goals.
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract life-cycle, escalating important issues where needed.
- Work closely with sales representatives and other teams across the company.
What You Bring:
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships or projects.
- Native Spanish speaker. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with international customers & sales teams.
- Strong problem solving skills and proactive work style.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Located in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Brazil, or the states.
- Background in agriculture, forestry, mining, or defense and intelligence.
- Working knowledge of geospatial technologies, GIS or Remote Sensing.
Benefits While Working at Planet:
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Wellness program and onsite massages in specific offices
- Flexible Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Offsites and Happy Hours
- Volunteering Benefits
Some Press About Us:
Our CEO, Will Marshall featured on TED and featured in a Planet Blog
“Planet: Bringing Space Back Down to Earth”
Tiny, privately owned satellites are changing how we view the Earth features in NBC News
“Planet And Rocket Lab Create Mission Patch To Honor Women In Aerospace” —Planet Blog
Why we care so much about Belonging.
We’re dedicated to helping the whole Planet, and to do that we must strive to represent all of it within each of our offices and on all of our teams. That’s why Planet is guided by an ultimate north star of Belonging, dreaming big as we approach our ongoing work with diversity, equity and inclusion. If this job intrigues you, but you’re thinking you might not have all the qualifications, please... do apply! At Planet, we are looking for well-rounded people from around the world who can contribute to more ways than just what is listed in this job description. We don’t just fill positions, we aspire to fulfill people’s careers, most excited about folks who are motivated by our underlying humanitarian efforts. We are a few orbits around the sun before we get to where we want to be, so we hope you’re excited to come along for the ride.
Planet is committed to building a community where everyone belongs and we invite people from all backgrounds to apply. Planet is an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Planet is an inclusive community and we know that everyone has their own needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the interview process, please call Planet at 669-214-9404 or contact your recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential and we will be happy to assist you.