MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
Our belief is simple: making customers better makes better customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will grow our business by accelerating adoption within our largest enterprise accounts. Customer Success Managers will play an integral role in our business, maintaining strong working relationships with customers and acting as the conduit to the depth and breadth of MURAL’s best-in-class success resources.
You will also be a founding member of the CSM team; a career defining and unique opportunity to transform the way leading companies work and collaborate.
You will be responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience with responsibility for the following duties:
- Act as the single point-person for MURAL customers; responsible for the overall orchestration of their success
- Meticulously project manage programs that will help customers drive business value and expand usage of MURAL
- Discern opportunities for revenue growth and close cross-sell and upsell opportunities (independently or in partnership with Sales)
- Grow net dollar retention rate for a portfolio of enterprise customers
- Understand, map, and systematically remove any blocker preventing a MURAL customer from achieving enterprise-wide transformation
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product) to prioritize a cohesive and innovative customer experience
- Actively work to make your teammates at MURAL successful
As a MURAL Customer Success Manager, you understand how to make software solutions successful at enterprise scale. You will turn our current customer base of leading companies into MURAL fanatics by orchestrating success plays you have tailored to the specific needs of a customer’s business. You will successfully drive renewals and upsells as a natural extension of the valuable business outcomes you have orchestrated and communicated to our customers.
We are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our fiercely customer-centric mindset. Our desired candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management and/or Customer Support at a SaaS organization
- Experience working with enterprise customers customers in rolling out successful change-management and adoption programs
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to to manage multiple initiatives with complex moving parts, competing priorities, and multiple-levels of stakeholder management
- Have a nose for revenue and enjoy the rush of accomplishment when customers find value in MURAL enough to expand their partnership with us
- An intrinsic love of learning and demonstrating best practices of new technology
- A highly responsive, outgoing, energetic representative of MURAL
- A self-starting, independent approach to managing your own work
- An undying concern about new, better ways to solve problems
- A willingness to work independently from remote locations
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.