Customer Success Strategy, Director at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The RingCentral Customer Success team does more than engage with customers. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we deliver an unparalleled value proposition to customers, and we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $30 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a Director of Strategy to help build our Inside Customer Success organization. This is a tremendous opportunity to help design, implement and run an organization that will have major impact with customers and for RingCentral. This role will design the right customer coverage model, the playbooks we use, and increase customer value by helping them grow their usage and adoption of their RingCentral investments.
- Define the Inside CSM overall strategy, including the customer coverage model across segments and products to arrive at the optimal impact for customers and achieve RingCentral’s desired retention and usage goals
- Define and assess the desired touch points across the customer lifecycle for both new and existing customers; work with key stakeholders in marketing, professional services, support, IT and sales to build modern, connected customer experiences
- Build, test and refine our retention and usage/adoption playbooks to increase customer satisfaction, reduce churn and increase usage/adoption
- Represent the strategy, progress and results to VP, SVP level and above on regular basis
- Coordinate with the Marketing, Expand and Sales teams to shape campaign design to drive intended outcomes; iteratively refine campaigns to drive continued progress
- Partner with Operations team to drive cadence of stakeholder meetings
- Ensure financial and budget management to meet goals
- 5-10 years of Commercial business and technology industry experience; 2-4 years of SaaS sales or customer success strategy experience; direct mid-market customer success experience major plus
- Playbook and campaign design experience used to give direction to large employee groups
- Proven experience leading business process design changes using “scientific method” to continuously improve results
- Experience with long-term business planning at the managerial and executive levels
- Strong understanding of customer success operations, analytics and technology
- Experience developing solutions with CRM LoB applications - Sales apps and Service apps.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management.
- Able to work simultaneously on multiple engagements and priorities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Highly skilled with PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor degree required; MBA preferred
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
Paid parental leave
Milk Stork parental account
New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.