MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
- Structure and execute partner Go-To-Market plans including joint marketing and events, referral agreements, and co-selling + deal registration flows
- Support major partnerships
- Create and publish joint-value propositions, white-papers, webinars, and digital print content to align with sales motion
- Define and implement Channel Partner strategy, Enablement, Certification, and joint-selling programs
- At least 8-10 years in Sales and Partner Management leadership roles
- Experience in high-growth SaaS organizations
- Experience in building top performing teams
- Experience with design thinking or a willingness to learn
- Experience in establishing the relationships with partners to support the strategy and for executing the strategy across onboarding, solutioneering, technical integrations, driving GTM outcomes with partners
- Experience in establishing and executing technology alliances & strategy working closely with Product and Engineering stakeholders.
- Experience in cross-functional coordination with other team members including partner engineering, partner teams
- Experience in framing of MoUs and definitive agreements and successful execution and landing of high priority partnerships.
- Experience in leading quarterly reviews with key partners.
- An accomplished presenter of sales and technical material to both small and large groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral are required.
- Technical undergraduate and Business graduate degree preferred
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.