Institutional Sales, RFP Associate at Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Partner with the heads of products and operational functions to actively respond to in-depth security and business inquiries
- Support the creation of comprehensive, accurate and persuasive responses utilizing approved marketing and sales materials
- Actively utilize a database and attachment repository to complete responses in a timely and accurate manner
- Project manage RFP/RFI responses and business pursuits, including tracking the pipeline of institutional outreach
- Onboard complex and highly detailed RFIs/DDQs into the storage database to track unique inquiries and their corresponding responses and support materials
- Analyze large amounts of content and input from SMEs to support important business development pursuits
- Rapidly match questions and topics to their most related responses and information, balancing brevity and clarity to maximize positive reception and comprehension
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting or investment banking
- Strong writing abilities, clear communicator, and a detail-oriented mindset
- Solid analytical, project management, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Creative and resourceful problem solver who breaks down complex problems and builds scalable processes
- Passion for crypto projects
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
Nice to haves:
- Experience in financial services, security, compliance, crypto, technology, and/or customer relationship management
- Additional experience working at a high growth startup / tech company
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.