PicnicHealth is all about making medical records easy to access and using data to power the next frontier of medical research. We work directly with patients to give them the only tool anywhere that truly provides all of their medical records from any doctor or healthcare system in the US—in an easy-to-use, secure online dashboard. Not only that, but patients can choose to contribute their incredibly important data to scientific research, which helps researchers accelerate breakthroughs in care. To date we’ve helped tens of thousands of patients, partnered with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies, and raised more than $35M from Felicis Ventures, Amplify Partners, Foresite Capital, Refactor Capital, and Y Combinator.
It's an exciting time to join the PicnicHealth team - we just announced our Series B raise and are growing quickly in revenue, partnerships, and people. We 3x'd our ARR two years in a row now and on track to continue this trend, building partnerships with over a dozen Life Sciences groups, including 3 of the top 6 Biopharma firms in the US. We’re going through a period of hyper-growth - we tripled the size of the team in the last 18 months and we’re looking to at least double over the next year. We have a collaborative and engaged team culture that is mission driven and excited about the technology we’re building and real solutions we’re offering patients.
As the Life Sciences Partnership Lead, you will own the full relationship lifecycle of our most important Life Sciences Partnerships. You’ll connect with potential partners at industry events and through warm introductions. You’ll understand their research objectives and use cases, and craft winning commercial proposals. You’ll represent PicnicHealth as a product expert and support our Life Sciences Partners in advancing their research priorities using data generated through the PicnicHealth Research Platform. You’ll make sure we are regularly exceeding client expectations, while also identifying and capturing new client-driven opportunities for growth.
To do this, you’ll need a deep understanding of the Life Sciences industry and an ability to manage high-stakes client relationships, anticipating client needs before they do. You’re excited about being cross functional, and doing whatever it takes to make things happen. You bring a collaborative, results driven leadership style that helps our cross-functional team quickly integrate client-driven innovations into our product offering. You are motivated to move fast and driven to improve patient lives.
As the Life Science Partnership Lead, you will:
- Represent and champion PicnicHealth in day-to-day partnership management, as well as strategic business development;
- Drive successful execution of our contracts, including:
- Maintaining strong relationships with both executives and project teams across clients;
- Scoping requirements with PicnicHealth’s patient recruiting, product, clinical informatics, engineering, and operations teams;
- Collaborating with our clinical data experts to guide partners to get the most value out of the Picnic Research data; and
- Managing data delivery and feedback process.
- Independently and proactively identify new partner-driven business opportunities and leading new proposal development for your portfolio;
- Bring contracts to a successful close, with support from the broader Life Sciences Partnerships team and CEO.
- Inform strategic direction of the the Life Sciences offering and go-to-market strategy; and
- Analyze results and report on partnership success for company management, Board of Directors, Life Sciences partners, and others.
- Help continue to build a world-class Commercial team, by helping attract, interview, and onboard your future team members during this exciting time of growth.
You are a strong fit for this role if:
- You’re an exceptional communicator. You can influence and persuade others, regardless of the medium.
- You’re a strategic, analytical, and organized thinker. You can see opportunities where others don’t and you can see a clear path for how to make them reality.
- You’re able to navigate some of the world’s largest organizations, and drive consensus and action
- You’re able to understand and analyze data with a high degree of comfort.
- You’re able to execute and deliver on concrete objectives while also taking a step back to translate your experiences to formulate strategy and improve processes.
- You think like an owner of the business, and you’re interested in all aspects of what our team does: research, ML, business development, delivery, account management.
- B.A. or B.S. (preferred discipline in biological sciences, engineering, biostatistics, health economics or similar);
- Successful track record of client-facing roles of increasing responsibility, structuring engagements and delivering products, services or analyses to biopharma companies, in organizations such as a life sciences oriented consulting firm, healthcare focused analytics and/or outcomes research firm, or health tech firm.
- Experience developing long term business relationships with large enterprises and experience owning client relationships.
- You get bonus points if you have any of the following experience:
- Working in a fast growing tech company;
- Working in biomedical informatics, EMR data, or working with RWE or HEOR functions; and/or
- Driving deals to close and negotiating contracts.
We expect all team members to be motivated to be amazing in their roles and, ultimately, improve the lives of patients.
Why join PicnicHealth?
At PicnicHealth you get to solve real problems with real solutions, great tech, and great people.
You also get:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible time off
- 401k plan
- Parental leave
- Free PicnicHealth account
- Equipment and internet funds while we're working remotely during COVID-19
Due to COVID-19, currently all roles are remote until at least until July 2021. This role would be remote eligible even after the team returns to working from our beautiful office in the Mission District of San Francisco.
Equal Opportunity Statement
PicnicHealth is committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value a diverse and balanced team where everyone can belong.