Regional Account Executive at Zumper
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:22 a.m. (PST) on Monday, September 21, 2020
Zumper is on a mission to make renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With 80 million annual users across two brands (Zumper and PadMapper), we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and recently raised $60m in Series D funding (of $140m total). We’re searching for passionate, hardworking people to build extraordinary products and redefine the rental industry. Jump aboard our rocket ship!
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with multifamily owners and managers in your territory to meet and exceed your monthly quota.
- This is a transactional sale, with flexibility to sign up several buildings up to full portfolios in stages.
- You will be meeting with leasing consultants/ property managers/ regional managers/ asset managers and marketing directors.
- The role is a blend of in person visits to properties, scheduled meetings with decision makers and calls/ emails from your own home.
- You will also be required to attend various industry networking events and be ‘visible’ in your local multifamily circle.
- Account executives are required to build actionable sales plans with their direct managers to have a consistent pipeline of opportunities.
- Travel required in assigned territory (40-50%) - use of personal car will be helpful.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum 3 years of sales experience of a B2B solution, ILS/ tech solution preferred
- Ideally, have a background in multifamily but by no means is this a requirement to succeed in the role as full training is provided.
- Are experienced selling in person as well as demonstrable phone skills
- Possess strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong organizational, customer service orientation & time management skills
- Can demonstrate a continuing commitment to personal development
- Are proficient in MS Office, Salesforce, Slack
What We Offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen with coffee, snacks and beverages
- Team adventures and outings
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next door to the iconic Transamerica Building. We have offices in Chicago, New York, Providence, and Scottsdale and are lucky to have 200+ team mates across the US.
We care deeply about diversity. We are fostering an environment that celebrates authenticity and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race. We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other employee benefits (Please contact us to request accommodations.)
We are proud to have won awards from Inc. Magazine (2019 Best Places to Work) and SF Business Times (2020 Best Places to Work and 2019 Bay Area Workplace Wellness Award).
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.
Read Full Job Description