The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role at Bolt is the cornerstone of Bolt’s Sales team. You will work directly with senior level Sales members, who will teach you to seek new business opportunities by contacting potential customers and selling them on the value of Bolt. As a SDR, you are a driving force for the company by boosting sales and contributing to the long-term business growth.
Success in this role is dependent on working hard. Being thoughtful, creative and research-oriented will get you ahead. No direct experience is required.
We are strong believers in technology, and the impact that good technology can have on people’s lives, and want to work with others who feel that passion too. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with and learn from an amazing fast-growing, high performance team.
- Generate new pipeline for Account Executives through prospect engagements (cold calling, email outreach, inbound lead management, networking, etc.)
- Have a hunter mentality in identifying new potential opportunities across net new and existing leads and contacts
- Create a great first impression to our prospects by inspiring them to learn how Bolt can benefit their business
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals - know that sales is a numbers game and you’re here to win!
- Track your data and report your weekly sales results to your peers and manager
- Determination - we need people who are relentlessly persistent, and aren’t afraid of rejection
- Ability to gain trust and persuade people to give you their time
- Strong attention to detail - we have big goals and need people who will ensure that we are accurately tracking our data
- Results oriented - you are always looking for ways to improve your process or use your time more effectively to overachieve quota
- Ambition - one of our values is “Be 20% Wrong.” We want people who look for innovative solutions to problems. Making a mistake is a learning opportunity
- Strong interpersonal writing skills to accurately explain Bolt’s value prop
- Extreme coachability - understands our managers are here to make us better, and that feedback should be both received and given
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Retirement plans
- Cell phone, gym and Wifi reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Virtual events
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description