Sales Development Representative at UJET
Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!Opportunity
We are looking to add a Sales Development Representative to our growing team! SDRs are key members of the sales team and are instrumental in developing the lead generation process for UJET. The ideal SDR candidate will have a record of excellent past performance, a strong interest in a future career in sales, and the desire to experiment with different approaches and standardize best practices. This role will provide the potential to move into either a business development or an account executive role.Responsibilities
- Grow UJET’s customer list through targeted emailing, calls and qualification
- Partner with our mid-market Account Executive team to generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Intelligent outbound prospecting daily with a relative/succinct message to our audience
- Be the first point of contact for inbound leads and serve as the initial touch-point for any commercial conversations.
- Maintain CRM integrity through a clean repeatable process in Salesforce and other tools
- Consistently meet or exceed quotas for booking demos and generating qualified sales opportunities while hitting key KPI’s
- Maintain a close relationship with the Account Executive team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ year of sales experience (preferably in high-tech/SaaS company). Internship experience will be considered
- Experience in the CCaaS/Contact center technology space preferred
- High energy, naturally curious, positive attitude, and a strong desire to learn technology sales skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-volume environment
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- Eager to conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to write crisp, targeted emails that convey our value proposition to prospects
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Experience using CRMs such as Salesforce
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.Why UJET?
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. (Thanks CultureAmp who came up with this statement - it’s too good and too important to not repeat).