Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
- Build a deep understanding of the processes across the funnel through regular shadowing sessions and identify enablement opportunities
- Design/contribute to tech stack changes and integrations
- Run regular data quality initiatives to support data driven decision making
- Provide deal desk support to our sales and customer success teams and regularly interface with finance around revenue recognition
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination of GTM teams inquiries, ad-hoc requests, and projects
- Manage day to day admin of all internal tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Pandadoc, ChurnZero etc)
- Build and maintain Salesforce dashboards
- Help with key integration and data projects related to merging the Returnly/Affirm tech stack
What we look for
- Minimum 2 years experience in revenue/sales/customer success operations
- At least 2 years of hands on experience with Salesforce
- Passion for getting close to the GTM teams and understanding the operational details of their work, not just the strategic ones
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to bring structure to ambiguous areas of opportunity
- Comfortable with excel
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to learn autonomously and on the go
- Prior startup experience is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills for cross functional collaboration
- Understanding of a SaaS Business and knowledge of SaaS revenue principle
- Previous experience with Customer Success tools such as ChurnZero, Gainsight
- Previous experience with providing deal desk support
- Previous experience of working at a high growth SaaS company
- Salesforce certifications
What you will get
- Opportunity to work for a recently acquired scaleup
- Work remotely anywhere from the East Coast with an option to go to a variety of Affirm offices across the country
- Get a chance to work on interesting post acquisition projects and develop your revenue operations career
Location - Proximal to Chicago / New York / Pittsburgh
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.